Modifying your property – Pros
– More useable living space – a renovation project is an opportunity to rethink the layout to eliminate redundant or underused areas, create extra rooms, or combine cramped rooms into one larger area to provide exactly the right spaces for a growing family, for your work or hobbies, or simply to improve the flow of your home.
– Increased natural light and ventilation – if your home seems a little dark or stuffy, renovation can help bring the outside in by opening up the space, replacing small windows with larger ones, or adding patio doors or skylights.
– No need to move – a cleverly designed renovation can give you the home you want and the space you need, without the expense and upheaval of moving to a new location.
– Added features – renovation work can add specific features, such as extra storage space, a remodelled staircase or an additional bathroom, so the house works better for you and your lifestyle.
– Safer, more efficient services – modernise your property during renovation by replacing old wiring, bathroom and kitchen fittings and heating systems with modern, efficient upgrades.
– Increased house value – a professional renovation can add many tens of thousands of pounds to the value of your house.